Saturday 16 November 2013

LO3 Task 3: KTA 12: Analysis of Audience Feedback and Tutor Witness Statement.
















The following results are results from the survey I have created in order to obtain feedback of my graphics design and my presentation.




















These results matched my expectations. The instructions I received from the panel who judged my draft work, was to make the style of the work more suitable to the genre. On the billboard, the text which read "Steel City Fest" was uneasy to see as the colour of the text was similar to the colour of the background. The Steel City Fest logo was too simple, as it was just text. I will design a new logo that is more aesthetically pleasing than the draft logo. The feedback indicates that I must use a colour associated to the genre of Rock and Indie music as it would be more suitable and would create a brand identity. The feedback also indicates that I should use more images that are suitable to the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment