Sunday 6 October 2013

LO2 Task 2: KTA 8: Draft of Steel City Fest Related Design Flat Plans. (should include a colour and font analysis in relation to audience).

Since I am doing the genres of indie and rock, I decided to use colours associated with these types of music, indie and rock music are often affiliated with the city and I used basic colours which would be found in the city of Sheffield. For example, I used grey and black which represent the streets. The target audience of the Steel City Festival is young people of both genders around the ages of 18-25. Because of this I used a clean sans serif font called 'Bebas' in the logo,main text of the magazine advertisement and billboard, as it is simple and quite modern.

In order: A5 flyer advertisement, ticket design, logo and billboard.










No comments:

Post a Comment